Wednesday 8 April 2009

World Horror Convention


The World Horror Convention will be in my city in late April and early May. I've decided to take advantage of the opportunity to do some pieces for the juried art show. These pieces are my first attempts at doing horror. They are kind of fun to do, in a challenging way, and they take me to places I haven't been before. I'm hoping to have six or so pieces on display and for sale. I'll try to post a few more here as I finish them. I'm definitely feeling the deadline pressure with these paintings, since I have to do them around my day job.

Thanks for stopping by. © Christopher Chuckry

5 comments:

Ian Sokoliwski said...

Awesome!!

Swands said...

Well, Chris, this one looks great, I wish you the best of luck at the show.

Chris Chuckry said...

Thanks guys!

I had a hunch you were a horror fan Steve! ;)

greg oakes said...

holy wow!?! this is freakin awesome chris!! love it!

Chris Chuckry said...

thanks Greg!