Monday 1 November 2010

Charity Auction Sketch Cards


I attended a local comic book convention over the past weekend. Getting out and meeting fans, friends and fellow artists is always a lot of fun--especially since my work is largely solitary in nature. An art auction to benefit the Hero Initiative, was held and I did a number of sketch cards to support this charitable cause.

I like doing sketch cards for a couple of reasons. First, they give me a chance to draw, which I'm always looking for. Secondly, I get to use traditional, or non-digital media. In this case, there's the added bonus of supporting a worthy cause.

The cards I've posted here are done in a combination of pencil, ink, marker and aquarelle watercolor pencil. Thanks for stopping by.

The characters are © of their respective owners.

No comments: